Monday, June 1, 2009

"Chemicals In Ciggs"-My opinion


http://www.quitsmokingsupport.com/whatsinit.htm



As I read this article I wondered about all these crazy things that ciggs contain all these things that if people really looked into it they would actually say let me consider stop smoking. Some people know that most of the chemicals and things added in the ciigs can cause many harms and things to your body. Ciggs contain over 4000 chemical in it Wow yes i know thas what I said. Out of those for 4000 chemicals 43 of them are known to give people cancer. And it includes 400 other toxins These include nicotine, tar, and carbon monoxide, as well as formaldehyde, ammonia, hydrogen cyanide, arsenic, and DDT. i was so schocked on some of the things and just some of the things that the cigarettes contain.
Nicotine being one of the ones that struck me the most. Nicotine struck me because as i read i saw that nicotine is one of the things that causes big big addictions and leads to people to keep on smoking, I was shocked on what i had read because it says that nicotine may cause depression, effects on the heart and blood vessels. It causes things to not only those but to many more. People People wake up once again end a stop to this lethal poison is not that hard it really is not that difficult is all about your mental strenght.

No comments:

Post a Comment