Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Ciggs against the World


Mark Massa Blog…






Did you ever think that one of the most money making companies are the one that most people die off. I am writing this blog to let people know that the company of tobacco is one of the worst companies that can exist out there not only for the environment for also for our personal health. People really need to be aware that ciggs don’t calm your nerves or definitely don’t relax you, people need to know that cigarettes also kill you, they give you lung cancer throat cancer and even heart problems. I will also be talking about what the government has to do with the company of cigarettes and why it still hasn’t been shut down or closed. I will also be researching how the cigg bizz helps our economy or doesn’t.
I feel very strong about this issue because I feel like the government doesn’t realize that ciggs are causing a big harm and big effect on the world. I feel so strong about this topic because many of my friends and family members smoke and I want to address not only them but the world about what cigarettes do to the human body and the world. I will show you some statistics from, cancer.org, thinkandask.com and many other websites.

2 comments:

  1. que pedo mark your blog is a good source to help does that smoke a lot i hope you keep updating this blog and help other people with that smoking obssesion

    ReplyDelete
  2. your blog is very good mark. i like how you addressed that the tobacco is one of the wealthiest companies up to date.
    great job keep updating the blog and informing people that tobacco is not the wayy to go !

    ReplyDelete